Need confirmation that our treatments are genuine?
You are right to have concerns about whether or not it is safe to buy medication online and to ask questions about the safety of online services. There are countless horror stories in the news about illegal sites who supply fake drugs and steal people's financial details.
We are a UK-registered company. As such, we are subject to some of the tightest controls of any country in the world. Bodies such as the MHRA and The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) ensure that strict procedures regarding fulfillment are followed. This means you get genuine treatments that have been properly dispensed by qualified professionals.
- PharmaDoctor is owned and operated by FMC Marketing Ltd, a UK-registered company, Registration number 06925143.
- Once you have placed your order, we supply you with the name of our GMC or EU-registered doctor who wrote your prescription.
- All medicines purchased through PharmaDoctor are dispensed by British pharmacies registered with the (GPhC). This is your guarantee that the medicines are 100% genuine.
- Compliance: We are registered in compliance with the Data Protection Act, Registration No. niq942.
- Security Policy: We utilise a secure server encryption method to securely transfer all credit or debit card details and customer information. We use 128bit SSL (secure socket layer) level encryption. We do not store your credit /debit card details and we adhere to a strict anti-spam policy. (see our security policy for further information)
- PharmaDoctor offers full consumer rights protection. See our Terms and Conditions page.
Confused about Generic Treatments?