The PharmaDoctor Service
Please take a look at the questions and answers below which are designed to provide first time guidance about Pharmadoctor and how it works. If there is a question that is not covered below, please feel free to email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Service Explained
- You arrive at Pharmadoctor. (If our system does not recognise what pharmacy you have come from, please contact us and we will help you choose a suitable dispensing pharmacy out of the ones that have signed up with us - our network is steadily growing).
- You will complete a registration form and answer a series of questions relating to the condition and your health.
- This is sent to the doctor for review and the doctor will select the treatments that he/she will be happy to prescribe.
- On approval, we then send an email confirming login details.
- You can then log in, view our price list and place an order from the treatments available via our secure online payment system.
Consultations submitted outside of normal working hours (including evenings and weekends), will be approved during the next business day. An email will be sent to you confirming your login details.
Comply with Data Protection Legislation: As a UK-registered company, we comply with all current Data Protection legislation. If you are dealing with an overseas-based website, you cannot be certain that your personal data will be secure.
Comply with UK law: As a UK-registered company, the doctors and pharmacies we use are subject to tight statutory controls. Bodies such as the MHRA and The Royal Pharmaceutical Society ensure that strict procedures regarding fulfillment are followed.